Sunday 2 April 2017

Quirky Pets

Hello there,

It is my turn to host the challenge over at Quirky Crafts, and so I have gone for a Quirky Pets theme. Firstly because I just love animals (not obvious from my blog name lol) but secondly because it is pet owners day on the 18th April. So I challenge the DT to come up with some quirky pet creations using images from our lovely sponsor - The CuttingCafé - who do digital images as well as cutting files for those 3D creations.

Here is what I created using the Spider Shaker Card files:















I do not have a digital cutting machine so I just hand cut the spider using the template. I coloured him with Promarkers and used a Nellie Snellin die for the centre of the tummy. The stamp was a wooden one that I have had for a very long time and have no idea who made it, and the shaker element was filled with bat sequins! I thought that a spider was a very quirky pet indeed!

I woud like to enter this little fella into the following challenges also:
MTTC #342 Woodland Animals (They certainly seem to be the animals I see most often in the woods!)
 AYLI - Favourite colouring medium - Promarkers because they can be used for both detailed work, and block colouring like this, and still look good
MAWTT #42 Into the woods
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes

I would also like to share an update on my dino with you - dno 2 is at about 22hrs I think:
Thank you for looking and I cannot wait to see what you create for our challenge:

Hugz Tinz



6 comments:

  1. Very nice thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing creation, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you say this is quirky and I think it's the first spider shaker I've seen :). Thank you for joining us at As You Like It x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello… Thanks for sharing your creepy project with Moving Along with the Times, it fits perfectly with our ‘In the Woods’ Challenge. Oooohhhhh I really dont like spiders hahaha... Hope you can join us again.
    Diane Louise (DT member) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome creation.
    Thanks for playing along at MTTC :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super creation, thanks for playing along with our Into The Woods Challenge @ MAWTT this week. Good Luck
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.