Friday 21 April 2017

Hanging the Wreath

Today I have a Christmas card to share with you. I received a Popcorn Cd-rom a couple of years back from a friend and I haven't really used it as yet, so I decided to have a go with the images and other items on there. It turns out you can make loots of different things from one image, so I made a backing paper and matching insert. I also printed out a pyramage, but it was slightly too large for my card.

 The stamp is a papermania cling stamp which I coloured with watercolour pencils and the sentiment was one I got from my mother.

I would like to enter this for the following challenges:
Merry Monday #244 Wreath
ATSM #238 Holidays
CRAFT #412 Christmas
Winter Wonderland - Cute Christmas
ABC Christmas - H for Home (bird house) and I for Informal (sentiment)
Christmas @ Sweet Stampin - Anything Goes

I would also like to say RIP to our little Munchkin mouse. She will be very much missed - not least by Ditto! Scurry free over the rainbow bridge little one!

I also have another fish tank update (I will get back to giving you the time taken I promise!):
And a dino update too:
Thank you for looking,

Hugz Tinz

7 comments:

  1. Fab card thanks for sharing st craft this week and good luck in the draw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Christmas card and B.paper-love all the cross stitch
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tinz these are beautifully designed.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed reading your post! Great card - but I love the fish tank!
    Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Susan
    Addicted to Stamps and More
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute projects. Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Thanks for playing along at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.