Monday 10 April 2017

On the Road

Hi there,

What a lovely weekend we had. A very full one for me too lol. I won tickets to the Bath Craft for Crafters show which we went out to on the Saturday. It was only an hour and half away so a little bit of travelling, and then we also went to the reptile show afterwards to get lizard and spider food. Spent more money than I actually could afford, but then doesn't that always happen at places like that?? lol
Then yesterday I did some general tidying around the garden and in the pet rooms. Problem is that you don't realise how hot the sun actually is until you get back inside and see yourself in a mirror!! Very red upper back and neck - ooops. That looked really great alongside my little white cardi that I sent out in last night hehehe.

I did also manage to make a crad using some of the bits I collected from my mums house when I was visiting. So here is what I have made:

For this card I used an aperture card blank in a mottled lilac colour. I added rub-ons to the corners and in the apeture. I added insect stickers around the edge, under the apeture and also overlapping to give some depth. I stuck the apeture panel down with foam pads to raise the front slightly. I added a cat and sentiment stickers and stamped a vintage car onto white card. I coloured this using my pastel brush Papermania markers and then fussy cut before adhering over the bridge using foam pad for the back and normal double sided tape for the front.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
CCEE1714 - Read a Road Map
AsYouLikeIt - Favourite card base shape - I chose a basic rectangular card base, because I went through all the different card bases, and almost chose an Easel card, but then I thought about all the different things you can do with a blank rectangle base!
MTTC #343 no designer papers
Animal friends #49 Spring

Say hi to Tubs our little cute old man! Two and a half years old now this little guy!!!

And for the growing stuff - my new viola planter:
and my Daffs:


Thanks for stopping by,

Hugz Tinz


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card -congrats on winning tickets and love the pics
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Tinz. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous card. thank you for playing along at My Time to Craft
    ~DT Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a beautiful card :)
    Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei der Animal Friends Challenge.
    Viele Grüße
    Selene

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.