Sunday 2 April 2017

Blizzard Blitzen

Hi there,

Another card to share with you all today - a White Christmas card! I played with some stamps and die cuts and came up with this:

Unfortunately I got ink on the edge of the Blitzen stamp, but I think it makes it look more like the snow is coming down heavily. The forest dies I got in a random pack - the Blitzen stamp is an Anita's stamp - the sentiment stamp was free with a Creative Stamping mag. I just layered them together to create a festive forest scene.

I would like to enter this creation for the following challenges:
Die cuttin' Divas #310 Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas #327 Something Funny
My Time to Craft #342 Woodland Animals (I included a Rabbit for the Easter feel lol).
MAWTT # 42 Into the woods
Alphabet Challenge - B for Bunnies (it is jumping over the tree base)
Winter Wonderland - Animals/Birds
Sweet Stampin' Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes

A quick update on my Row of Fairies:
Thank you for looking,

Hugz Tinz


7 comments:

  1. Aw this owl is so cute - love your white card - its very pretty, thank you for playing along at Winter Wonderland Animals and birds challenge hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ofcourse I love the owl :D Love the card and your embroidery!

    X
    Diana
    Diana's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely WOW card - thank you for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at MAWTT. Good luck. Christine DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, thanks for sharing at MTTC.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card thanks for joining us at MAWTT zx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.