Friday 14 April 2017

In Bloom for Easter

Ok so Easter cards are not a normal creation for me. I do not really celebrate Easter, although I am never going to complain about getting chocolate eggs!! I am aware however that Easter is not all about eggs - honest. However I do celebrate the beginnings of new life that we are able to see everywhere at this time of year, and for me this is where the Easter Egg symbolism lies. So they do have a meaning.

I did not use eggs on my card however wanting a more general Springtime feel for my card:

So I layered up blooms die-cut from several different patterned papers in my scrap box using Spellbinders build a flower dies. I added Papermania diamantes and some blue paper roses to the floral arrangement and then finished the card off with a peel-off sentiment.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
SOS #298 Use punches/dies
Die Cuttin' Divas #312 Easter/Spring
Crafting by design - girls or flowers (mine is flowers, just in case you couldn't tell) :)
CAGI - In the garden
Deep Ocean #152 Easter
Cute as a button #33 Easter

Here is an update on my Dinos (time taken will follow as I left my diary with a Mr Chucky who has gone to beddy-byes).




And I have a lovely strawberry growing too:




Thank you for looking,

Hugz Tinz

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Tinz thank you for joining us over on
    Cute As A Button
    Dianne xx
    CAAB DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Come And Get It callenges.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!
    Thanks for joining Die Cuttin Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.