Wednesday 19 April 2017

In the Garden

Welcome to a lovely sunny Wednesday - I am off work today for my Leui day (ok I think that is spelt incorrectly but hey-ho). We have a new challenge for you over at I Love Promarkers with the challenge theme this time being an easy one - Anything Goes. Just remember to use your Promarkers/Aquamarkers/Triamarkers or Flexmarkers to qualify for the challenge.

Our sponsor is Dr Digi's House Of Stamps who have some lovely unique digital stamp designs. I have used Toolshed Ted for my design:

The photograph is not very good. I couldn't get the lighting right to show the sentiment off properly, but it is easy to read in person! The sentiment says 'GARDENERS Never grow old They just go to seed!' which I thought was just perfect for this image! I fussy cut around the image after colouring him with Promarkers. The card base is from the Geometric range by Papermania, and the cherries are made from fabric leaves and two red pompoms that I have had in my stash for ages without knowing how I would use them!

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Inkspirational #132 Spring
Deep Ocean #153 Spring
Crafting by designs - anything goes

 Doris is looking quite fluffy and is now feeling it when the sun comes out. We have had to move her run to an area that gets a bit more shade during the hot period now lol.

 I have some pretty little white flowers among the spikey greenery now!

Thank you for looking - pop back later for my next DT post. I am going to head out and do some planting first - and maybe paint some more fence!

Hugz Tinz

3 comments:

  1. Fun card and your colouring of the image is great. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image and a fun sentiment! I also have a hard time photographing that foil paper. Great page and great coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card love the image and great sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.