Thursday 20 April 2017

For the best Dad

Hi there,

Time for a new challenge over at Aud Sentiments - our challenge theme this time is to use a stamp for the sentiment - no digital sentiments. Our sponsors for this challenge are Inspired By Stamping.

I decided to use some Anita's rubber stamps that I got from my mum as she is reducing her craft stock. I loved the fact that these two stamps worked together so well!


I used black momento ink for the frame and red for the sentiment panel. I then coloured the frame using watercolour pencils. They were sttamped onto a pale lilac base card.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
My Time To Craft #343 No designer papers
inkychicks #81 Use purple

I also have some more green things to share with you:
 Purrdy's planter
 My little Tulip - got one this year as it was well out of reach of the rabbit. I think I may have to reasses this planter though as it is a little overcrowded with Spring bulbs with nothing for later in the year.
 My Spirea!
Newly planted Snakes Head Fritillary

Thank you for looking,

hugz Tinz

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card.
    Thank you for Joining us at My Time To Craft and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena MTTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Dad card and love the stamp-planters look well -most of our Spring bulbs have finished even my snakes head I love these-lily of the valley is flowering beautifully and spreading well
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D
      I have to admit these photos are a couple of weeks old now I just hadn't transferred them onto the computer! The frittilary is less flowers and more leaf now. I tred growing Lily of the Valley, but it didn't grow very well at all. Not sure if it was just too wet for it?

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.