Wednesday 5 April 2017

Embossed Look

Hi there,

It is a lovely day today - not one for sitting in an office that is for sure! And on this lovely day we have a new challenge over at I Love Promarkers. Challenge #332 is all about Embossing! A simple challenge and we can't wait to see your lovely creations. Our fantastic sponsor for this week is IKEsART digis. If you like their images also check out their facebook page HERE. This is a closed group so you will have to request to join.
 Here is what I have made for the challenge:
I coloured the image with promarkers and die cut into a heart. I also die-cut hearts out of a patterned purple paper with glitter spots. The smaller heart I embossed with heart flowers and also embossed a strip of pink paper with silver dots with a lacey heart border. I adhered these to a purple metallic card blank as shown.

Dies - X-cut scalloped heart nesting dies
Embossing folders - Heart stems (Xcut) and Free Gift border

I would like to enter this for the following challenges:

inkychicks #81 Use Purple
The Card Concept #70 Purple Haze - Clean and Layered - inspiration from the colours of the bottles

Addicted to stamps and more #236 Anything Goes

Here is a dino update before I work some more on it tonight!
Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz





5 comments:

  1. Great card with some beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining us at ATSM
    Elaine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wo, this is really original and interesting card. Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More! Martina DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a unique card and eyecatching card. So glad your could join us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is colored beautifully and has so much fun glitz and glam! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really beautiful and such a great idea to make her heart shaped :-) Thank you for using one of my images and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you All.
    Sorry to see about your nose !!!!


    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.