Monday 2 October 2023

Tea-cup gilding

 Hi guys,

Our new challenge at Moving Along with the Times (MAWTT) started yesterday with the theme of Anything Goes - nice and easy!


For this card I started with a 4x6 card blank. I layered a linen papermania patterned paper onto some pearlescent green cardstock and then tied some pink rattan around this before matting onto the card blank. I then die-cut a circle from patterned paper and added a sentiment. The cups were with a free gift stamp set and I stamped this onto X-cut self-adhesive pink vellum using a versamark inkpad. I then heat embossed using copper Heat it up! embossing powder.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
SimonsaysMonday - Add some texture (the rattan)
craftycatz #652 Spots/Stripes (I have used spots)
ATSM #455 Die-cuts/Stencils (A simply die-cut circle)
MTTC #517 Two or more patterned papers

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thank you so much for joining us at My Time to Craft
    ~Tamara (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card Tinz, thank you. Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.