Wednesday 18 October 2023

Wings in a row

 Hi guys,

Our new challenge started over at I Love Promarkers with the optional theme of wings or tails. Here is my penguin row creation, using Huddle from SheepSki Designs.


I coloured the image using Promarkers before cutting and layering onto red mirror card. I then layered this matt onto a snowflake base card. To finish I added snowflake peel-offs to the image and a peel-off sentiment. The peel-offs and card blank have been in my stash for a while.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:
ABCChristmas - U for use it up


2 comments:

  1. Adorable image and really cute card. The red mirror sets off the image perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.