Friday 6 October 2023

Alien invasion

 Hi guys,

We had our new challenge start over at I Love Promarkers on Wednesday - this fortnight it is just Anything Goes.


I decided on a mainly green colour scheme with hints of blue. I used an embossed paper panel from my stash to start. I coloured the image with my promarkers and then cut a wavy edge around the image before adding to the card base. I then just added the sentiment.

The image is from  CFL digi designsAliens no 6.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

ParkHopping - Anything Goes

MMM #210 create your own background (embossing)

SimonSaysMonday - Add some texture

ThePaperPlayers #660 Lost in Space

Thanks for looking

Hugz Tinz

4 comments:

  1. That is a cute card and your embossed background is very pretty. Thanks for joining us at MMM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! 😍The alien on the left reminds me of Boo from Monsters Inc when she was dressed in the costume. Your card is absolutely precious! Thank you for playing with us at Park Hopping My Happy Place. πŸŽ’πŸŽ¨πŸ’ŒπŸ’š Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some scary aliens in cute colors! What a pair! Very fun embossed background, too! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These two guys are adorable and not scary at all! They actually look like something or someone scared them. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday challenge! I hope to see you in the gallery again soon. Sue - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.