Wednesday 11 October 2023

Bugs at Halloween

 So we all know that the bugs get the limelight in October, not just for Halloween but because the male giant house spiders are on the hunt for females at this time and so more are seen in peoples houses. Therefore, although the optional theme over at Creative Moments is 'It's Alive' this month, I specifically wanted to make a card that features those 8-legged creatures.


I found this pre-coloured Spider Web Halloween Gnome over at Polkadoodles and knew it was perfect for my version of this theme! I then simply cut the image into a square, matted onto black card and layered onto a scalloped edge card. I finished with a sentiment panel but no sentiment - this will be added as appropriate.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
SOS #507 Franken-card
AYLI - Halloween or Fairies - I do like both and Fairies are more versatile, however I love Halloween and so if I can use a Halloween image, but it doesn't have to be for a Halloween card, then I will jump on the opportunity.
AlphabetChallenge - N for Nature (Spiders are nature)

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the scalloped edge; it is a very fun touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Halloween card! Your gnome is great. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a super cute Halloween card!! Thank you for sharing at AYLI this time. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.