Tuesday 24 October 2023

Bug collecting @ Creative Moments

 Hey guys,

Just a reminder that our current challenge is still open over at Creative Moments, with the optional them of 'It's Alive' - perfect for the Halloween season! Our lovely sponsor is Polkadoodles.

Here is my creation using one of their ladybird digis and a jar from the same collection.


I coloured the image using promarkers after layering the ladybird onto the jar on the computer and printing. I then fussy cut the image. I matted black card onto a pink card base, and then added the image to this. I added a spider and two ladybirds, and hand write the sentiment, as though on a blackboard.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
CraftyCalendar - Halloween (bugs)
TIOT - Halloween (bugs)
CRAFT #695 Halloween (bugs)


2 comments:

  1. Very cute!! I love the addition of the little ladybugs!! Are they brads?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are little wooden toppers with 3D sticky dots on the back

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.