Saturday 7 October 2023

More teacups for various occasions

 Hi guys,

Following on from the card I made back on the first, I wanted to show another couple of ways of using the teacup stamp that I used for that card. I went quite pink with both cards.


For this first card  stamped the teacups onto some patterned paper and then fussy cut. I used three different patterned papers to make banners across the card and the overlapped the stamped image onto these. I added a sentiment and then finally some sequins for a bit of sparkle. (I think I could probably have gotten away with a few less sequins).


For this second card I made a narrow panel using a pink patterned paper and a pink cardstock. I stamped the teacups onto pink self-adhesive X-cut vellum and embossing using Heat It Up! sparkle white embossing powder. To finish I added a sentiment sticker across the card front.

I would like to enter these cards into the following challenge:
SimonSaysMonday - Add some texture - sequins in the first card and embossing powder/glitter for second card

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.