Monday 30 October 2023

Vintage Christmas pocket

 Hi guys,

I have decided to start working through a paper pad that I got free with a magazine a few years ago, and this is my first creation.


I used a pale blue base card and layered a golden patterned paper from the stack over this. I then used a fineliner to 'stitch' this paper to the card base. Next I used a gold with filigree paper from the same pack to make the pocket, just cutting diagonally across the corner. I 'stitched' around the attached edges and then adhered this at a slight angle. Finally I cut out the sentiment panel and 'stitched' the edge of this also. I chose a sentiment panel with a pastel green/blue tree to match the card base. I then added a green snowflake topper and a purple snowflake sticker.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Inkspirational #301 Cold (snowflakes)
ABCChristmas - U for use it up


1 comment:

  1. What a great design and sue of the papers. The colours are so effective too. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.