Tuesday 26 September 2023

Sketch it out

 Hi guys,

This is the reminder post for our current challenge at Creative Moments, with extra prizes to win this month. Our optional theme is to use the following sketch:

Here is my creation using this sketch:


I coloured the image (Owl Fun by Hetty Claire) with Chameleon pens and then cut into a tag shape before punching a hole in the top. I threaded some ribbon through this hole and then layered onto a watercolour backing paper. This matt was layered onto a green card base. I then added two die-cut balloons and a foiled sentiment topper from Hunkydory.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
SimplyLessisMoore #492 C for Celebrate (not sure if this is CAS enough due to the watercolour backing paper?)
Sweetstampin' - Tags
Audsentiments #305 Tag it
dragonflydreams - happy birthday


5 comments:

  1. Great use of your sketch to create this fun card, love the little owls on the tag.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got on my laptop so I can comment, google wont let me on my tablet. This is a cute little image Tinz, lovely take on the sketch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super use of this sketch and a fantastic image too. Thank you for stopping by my blog https://shoegirlscards.blogspot.com/ and your sweet comment. I really appreciate you taking the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great minds think alike!! We both used owls on our images and die cut balloons as embellishments!! Very fun take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.