Sunday 19 August 2018

Sketched puppy

Hi there,

Just a quick post to share with you a card I made following the AHSC sketch:
 


I will also be entering more challenges, but will have to pop these on tomorrow due to work in the morning. Anyway, here is my card:

It is a birthday card for my little neice who is 5 and loves the in-laws new puppy, who looks just like this, so I couldn't resist. I used patterned paper to create the sketch panels, and then fussy cut the glitter topper and added some peel-offs.

I'm back and I would like to enter this card into the following challenges also:
CuteCardThursday #543 Spots and Dots (In the stripes of patterned paper)
inkspirational #167 Photo inkspiration
 CraftyCalendar - Spots/Stripes
Card Mania #107Anniversary


Hugz Tinz

5 comments:

  1. What a perfect card for your sweet little niece. She will love it! Thanks for playing along at AHSC.
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, this really will be the perfect card for your niece! The puppy is so adorable, and you've set it to perfection against lovely patterns and colors, and the little gold present images in the corner are super. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to use a stripy paper in pastel colors, perfect for our challenge! I love that cute puppy and you've placed him perfectly in the bottom right corner. Great layout. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! You did a fabulous job and thanks for joining the fun at Crafty Calendar Challenges. We hope to see you again next month. Donna - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I like your puppy and the fun, bright colors! Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.