Thursday 16 August 2018

Anything Goes @ Aud Sentiments

Yup, we have an anything goes challenge for you over at Aud Sentiments - all we require is that you add a setiment to your creation. We have a gift voucher up for grabs, so get your creative hats on and show us what you have been crafting. Here is my creation:


I took the opportunity, and an idea from an old magazine, to work on my wedding scrapbook #1. I am thinking I should have kept the centre in the first one and layered the photo over the top, but I do love the cake page.

I  would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting by Design - Anything Goes
notjustcards - Anything Goes

I have some free growing violas in the middle of my lawn, and they have managed to survive, even when the guinea pig was on top of them mnching away on everything!

I also wanted to share a photo of my pet spider - this one is mine, not Gavins lol:



And finally I have my two recent potato harvests - the first was grown in an old compost bag - the 45L ones, and the second was grown in a potato bag.



Hugz Tinz

1 comment:

  1. Awesome creations! I love spiders too!! We have a Chilean Rose, her name is Chilli and sh'es the coolest pet in the world! :) Thank you so much for joining us at Crafting By Designs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.