Thursday 2 August 2018

For a girl @ Aud Sentiments

Hi there,

I am off at an exam today - not sure how well it will go, but I have done my revision, so fingers crossed all will be well! However, I do need to share the new challenge over at Aud Sentiments with you! Our theme this time is - For the girls. Our sponsor for this one is
and I have chosen to use Sunshine

Here is my creation, using the precoloured image:
I layered the image onto one of their other backgrounds, as I thought they worked really well together. I then die-cut using stitched square nesting dies, and used the size larger for the sand glitter card layer. I added peel-offs and paper roses to finish.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
 Country View #66 Sun. sea and sand (although this card does not have a beach image it does feel like a seaside creation due to the colour palette)
Cute Card Thursday #541 Anything Goes
polkadoodles - summer
catch the bug - photo inspiration (colours)

Thanks for looking (I passed my exam btw :D),

Hugz Tinz

6 comments:

  1. How adorable! Thanks for joining our Bugaboo Photo Inspiration challenge this week - good luck in the draw. Please join us again soon!
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Photo Inspiration Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! Thanks for joining Polkadooldes crafting Challenge - and good luck

    Siv DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute ! Thank you so much for taking part in my 'sun, sea and sand' Challenge over at Country View Challenges.
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card, thanks so much for joining in with the fun over at County View Challenges xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.