Thursday 30 August 2018

BINGO Greetings @ Aud Sentiments

Well we have a new challenge for you over at Aud Sentiments, and this time we have a BINGO board to inspire. All you have to do is use a line, or if you are feeling ambitious why not go for a full house?, and tell us what you have used, and don't forget to include that all important sentiment.

I have used the central vertical line of Stitching (real), flowers and glitter:
The sentiment was stitched using Colaris DMC thread on black 16ct aida. The edges were frayed before adding to the pale blue glitter card on the white card base. I then layered together some paper flowers, papermania bloomers and papermania blitters on top of some skeleton leaves, to create a floral focal point.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
notjustcards - Anything Goes
AYLI - favourite none card project - for those of ou who regularly visit my blog you will know that Cross Stitching is a regular craft for me as  regularly post updates from my WIP as well as posting smaller finishes throughout the month - so I made a cross-stitch greeting for this card
Fussy and Fancy #219 Anything Goes
CASology #311 Flip (the background is stitched rather than the design itself)
 

I have some new garden pictures for you today:
 My sunflowers to replace the dead Rosemary.


 The Rose is growing back after being eaten by a tiny green caterpillar.

 It has its own sentries this time.

 The Poinsettia doesn't look great at the moment - think I might need to move it into the shed?



This Nasturtium just keeps growing, even with its caterpillar friends:
And finally I have a WIP update for you all (it has been a while I know):
This dino is now at over 73 hours (over 163hrs for the whole sampler) and there are still 2 dinos to go yet!.

Thanks for looking and I cannot wait to see what you create,

Hugz Tinz

8 comments:

  1. Great card love the cross stitch sentiment and garden pics-I love the acer I have 4 at the moment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along with us on the CASology Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, lovely card! Thank you for playing along with us at CASology. Happy crafting. Hugs - Bharati

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely this card is Tinz!! And I really love your photos...thanks for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy "Anything Goes"...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Thanks so much for participating in our NOT JUST CARDS challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...great not card ideas. Thank you for sharing!And I really love your photos...good luck!
    Hugs
    Lynn DIY Craft Ideas
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Arts and Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your cross stitch sentiment. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.