Wednesday 29 August 2018

Horse Clicks

I nearly forgot to make a card for Ikes Progressive challenge over on facebook! However, I got busy last night and created this - all digitally:

I used a CDRom that came free with a Quick Cards Made Easy magazine (I think), it might have been a free gift for having a letter published though. I made the sketch using 'elements' from the CD, alongside the progressive Ikes image of the horse. The text is WordArt. I did colour the image after printing, just using pens from my desk, so nothing posh.

I followed the sketch from Less is Moore

I would also like to enter:
notjustcards - Anything Goes
citycrafter #427 Click
modsquad - Anything Goes

I wanted to share some more pictures from Bristol Zoo - so first up is a pretty purple globe with bees:


Some butterflies (not easy to photograph mind)






And finally my Ratatouie (not selt right I know), using some of my home grown veggies :D
Thanks for looking - pop back tomorrow for information on a new challenge at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Not Just Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card. Cool and creative take on our sketch. Thank you for joining us at Less is More. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.