Friday 10 August 2018

Fun of travelling ATC collection

Hi there,

I had to mmake some ATC's as I am due to send some out, but I also wanted to play along with the sketch at Cheerful Sketches.
Therefore, this is the collection I came up with:
I used plain card for the ATC base and either ribbon or washi tape for the central line. I then used a punch to punch butterflies and another for the dove, in place of the squares. For two of the cards I used some stickers instead. To finish three of them I used a sticker pack for adventure. For the forth I wanted it to be a little different, as not everybody goes away on holiday, and so I thought this gnome with the lazy day sentiment was perfect.

I would like to enter this collection into the following challenges also:
MAWTT #77 For the boys
Addicted to CAS #142 Masculine (the two with the monohrome circles)
SimonsaysMonday - Tape it up (Silver and yellow have washi tape)

Here is my new WIP update (6 1/2 hours):
And here are some bird pictures from our outing to Bristol Zoo:















4 comments:

  1. What a fun collection of cards! Great for our Masculine-themed challenge at Addicted To CAS. Thanks so much for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely ATC projects with ‘Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog’; they all fit perfectly with our ‘For The Boys’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us for our next challenge.
    Diane Louise (DT member) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your beautiful creation! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection of ATCs.
    Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.