Tuesday 27 February 2018

Floral Kitties

I have a quick post for you today - I am having to be quick as I have order of service cards to make!! And they are taking a long time for each part, so quick breaks in between (but they will look stunning, I hope). Here is an ATC I made:

I used an adhesive rose embellishment, backing paper and die-cut kitties to make this ATC, all of which I received from the lady I made this for.

In case you are wondering, yes I have snow here - but there was much more out at work. The rabbit appears to be enjoying jumping in the little drifts, and letting her feet sink into them too lol.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
CityCrafter #401 Die-cuts
Animal Friends #59 Stripes and/or dots
CCM #206 Floral Delight
modsquad - Animal Fun

And here are some cute mice (they are getting old now):

Thanks for looking - now gotta run!

Hugz Tinz


5 comments:

  1. Cool! Thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toll gemacht.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den AF.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vibrancy of the rose! Thank you for playing along with our "Floral Delight" Challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers! Have a great weekend and happy crafting,
    Maike

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.