Tuesday 13 February 2018

Final Calendar Design

OK so now I am going to share the last of the calendars I made for this year. I used the precoloured version of Winter Bird House by Sparkle & Sprinkle . You may remember I used this image earlier in the year for a Creative Moments DT creation, but this time I used the pre-coloured instead of colouring myself:




I used pearlescent card for the background and punched a hole to hang the calendar. I also used a corner punch for the top corners, just for a bit of extra interest. I die-cut the image using X-cut large labels dies and then just added the tab to the bottom - nice and simple.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
A snowflakes promise - Anything Goes
CASology #287 Together

I have also started on my dinosaur height chart again and here it is so far:
Thanks for looking - I now have to head back out to work - in the cold and dark :(


Hugz Tinz

1 comment:

  1. A lovely project, thanks for sharing with A Snowflakes Promise!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.