Friday 23 February 2018

Icy Christmas Doggie

Hi there,

It has gone cold here in South Wales again - proper February weather! Just perfect for making a Christmas card :). I am supposed to be making 100 order of services for 2 weeks time, and have got OH's parents coming to visit for the next week, oops. Will have to get a wiggle on me thinks lol.

But first, here is my most recent Christmas card:
I used a crafters companion create-a-card die with snowflakes on a pearlescent blue base card. I stamped a Pepper & Friends into the aperture and coloured with watercolour pencils. I added a peel-off sentiment in green and some foliage peel-offs. Finally, I added three little Christmas trees down the right side.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
just-hanna #291 Favourite Stamp (I do love the Pepper and Friends crew)
ABC Christmas - C for Clean
sweet stampin' Christmas - Anything Goes
 
Winter Wonderland - Anything Goes
 inkspirational #154 Aperture
scrapbookstampsociety #134 Winter
Deep Ocean #175 Cute and Cuddly
Merry Monday #278 Photo Inspiration

modsquad - Animal Fun
Cute Card Thursday #518 Cute Critters
 craftyhazelnuts #373 Use some green

Here are my received goodies from the recent ATC exchange:

Check back to see what I make with them!

Hugz Tinz

8 comments:

  1. Cute Christmas dog, I like the cut outs around the aperture. Sorry you couldn't find out linky - it may be you just missed the deadline or maybe there was a glitch with the linky. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's adorable. I love the snowflake wreath cutouts. Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Mod Squad Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. Love the doggie. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful Christmas card!
    Thanks for joining the Hanna Friends Challenge.

    Sternenglanz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely Christmas card, thank you for playing along with us at SSW2
    Anne DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. very sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends.

    Sternenglanz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet image, perfectly framed in the aperture. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.