Sunday 18 February 2018

In Paris with Love

I had a play with one of my CD-Roms that I hadn't used yet. I wanted a card depicting loved up kitties, and this is what I created:

This was all made using a crafters companion CD-Rom and Micrsoft Word for the layering. I followed the sketch #251 over at AHSC,
 and I would also like to enter the card into the following challenges:
CASology #287 Together
CCM #205 Love/Romance
Deep Ocean #174 Love is all around
The Card Concept #86 Old Fashioned Love (CAS)
Alphabet Challenge - X for Xtra special occasion
Addicted to CAS #130 Cat
MTTC #364 Love is all we need
 
SUYP #27 Love
 
I would also like to share an update on the birth sampler - at about 45 hours!
And some photos of my little blue birds:



Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz


13 comments:

  1. sweet card :D The sampler is looking really cute :) Love your little birdies too... my Gramps used to have many similar birds .. precious memories :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. The soft pinks are lovely, and the tag makes a pretty focal point. Love the birth sampler, too. Made lots of those as the kiddos were being born. Thanks for playing along at AHSC.
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card! Thanks for sharing with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, so softly romantic! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!
    Happy Crafting
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. So soft and romantic! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card! Love the colors as well as the tag element- thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super cute card :-) The sampler is coming along wonderfully.
    Cute birds.... I don't think they would last long at my house with 23 cats !! :-D

    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your color choices are so soft and pretty. Thanks for playing along at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very pretty card. Thanks for joining in with us at My Time To Craft. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS. Those little kitties are delightful. x C

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card. Thank you for joining in at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very pretty card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Alphabet Challenges. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a soft and subtle design. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.