Tuesday 27 August 2024

At the seaside

 It is getting towards the end of summer, and so I decided to make a beach themed card on my day off (as I found some of my beach decoupage).


I used a vellum backing paper for a delicate effect of seashells. Then I layered a mirror card onto this. I added the decoupage topper of the girls collecting seashells to the side and then added the number to the silver mirror card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
SimplyCreateToo #203 Life's a Beach
MMM #233 On the beach
TIOT - Make it feminine
SundayStamps #342 Sketch
DaringCardmakers - Lucky Numbers

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog,

Hugz Tinz


6 comments:

  1. Fantastic!! I love your creative take on our sketch...using the girls as the banner element...perfection!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! We hope to see you back on Sunday when we post a new challenge.
    --Deb Horst, DT #SSC342

    ReplyDelete
  2. So FUN! I love all the girls and the way you used our sketch!
    So happy you joined Sunday Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great use of the sketch for your fun and creative card! Love the adorable girl with the beautiful shell background. Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, love the shell background

    Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely. I love the vellum. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty card, loving the way you followed the sketch. So happy you shared with us at MMM. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.