Monday 2 September 2024

Not a card but a cross stitch

 Our new challenge started yesterday at MAWTT with the theme, chosen by myself, of Not a Card. I have just finished this cross stitch of a macaw, which I thought was ideal for the challenge.



Do pop along to the blog to see the rest of the DT creations.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
SOS #529 Just because (not a card but has been in my stash for a while)
SundayStamps #343 Autumn Hues
SimonSaysWednesday - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog,

Hugz Tinz


6 comments:

  1. I saw this at Shopping Our Stash Challenge & hopped over. WOW! This is stunning! Your stitching is absolutely gorgeous!
    Cheers, 🎨 🌈🎢✨ Makira
    https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/
    https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic use of our colors over a the Sunday Stamps challenge!! And...Way to go shopping your stash!! I love your stitched bird, it is a great project for our "Just Because" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. We are so glad you decided to play along with our challenge. --Deb Horst, DT #SOS529

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Tinz, cross stitch is one thing I dont do but so admire. thank you, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so creative! Love how you used our colors! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's cross stitch? Wow, so beautiful and colorful! Thanks for sharing on Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.