Monday 19 August 2024

Three layers to the heart

 I have made a multi-layered card based on a sketch to share with you tonight.


I started with a blue base card, then added a purple music notation paper. Over this I added a pink patterned paper and then a die-cut heart with an embossed pattern in the centre. I added a flat back heart pearl to the centre of this and then added a peel-off heart.

The sketch I followed is this one from Cheerful Sketches.
I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:
ColorMyHeart #614 Three colours from the image

DoubleTrouble #173 3-2-1 recipe (3 layers - 2 embellishments [heart and sticker] - 1 image [embossing on heart])

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

5 comments:

  1. Love how your used the layout sketch to create a very pretty card, love the assortment of patterned paper layers. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Double Trouble and Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tinz, such a sweet card with a clever interpretation of the sketch! Thank you for sharing with ist Double Trouble for our "3-2-1" challenge!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. leuk kaartje
    bedankt voor het meedoen aan onze challenge
    groetjes jolanda bongers
    dt cheerful sketches

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the theme of this card and the pretty embellishment right in the center of your heart! Thanks for playing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Tinz! Great color and pattern choices. I especially like the musical background. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.