Tuesday 13 August 2024

Patterned Bunny

 Hi all,

Our new challenge started yesterday at Creative Moments, with the optional theme of simply to use patterned paper. I used both the free digital patterned paper that came with my image from Beccys Place, and one from my stash.


I layered the image onto the paper before printing and then coloured the image with promarker pens. I then layered this onto a cupcake paper before adding the birthday sentiment peel-offs.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
PFP #752 Add a sentiment
ATSM #474 Any Occasion (birthday)
AYLI - bugs, feathers or fur - I just love using peoples pets are cards
CraftyCalendar - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

5 comments:

  1. Great paper choices and fun image on this quirky card, Tinz...
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charming card! Thanks for playing along with us over at PFM.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card Tinz. The image is so much fun and your colouring is perfect. Loving the papers too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! And what a great way to combine digital and traditional papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun design, Tinz and I love your colouring.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.