Saturday 24 August 2024

In the Jungle

 Hi guys,

Our blog post was a little delayed this week over at I Love Promarkers, however it is now live and the optional theme is 'In the Jungle'.

Our sponsor is Paper Nest Dolls Digis.


I coloured the image with Promarkers and then fussy cut this out. I backed a plain base card with some patterned paper from a magazine free gift. I then added a toucan sticker to increase the jungle feel of the card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create - Easy Livin'
AYLI - Fav colouring medium - my main colouring medium is alcohol markers. I do use other mediums, but this is the one I have more experience with and so am more comfortable with.

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

1 comment:

  1. Interest card. Lots of fun details. Thank you for joining us at 613 Ave Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.