Monday 26 August 2024

Patterned floral wreath

 We still have two weeks for you to play along with our challenge over at Creative Moments (and as the weather is getting poor again, what better excuse :) ).

Here is my reminder card for the blog:


The image was precoloured so I simply printed and die-cut into a circle (overlapping thos bits that were outside of the die frame). I used two different patterned paper blocks that I got from The Range previously, turquoise and purple. I then used peel-offs to finish the card.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
TIOT - Make it feminine
MTTC #541 Something tree related (leaves on the patterned papers, and wood for wreath)

Thanks for looking, and I can't wait to see what you create for our challenge!

Hugz Tinz

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful image! Your papers match the colors in the image perfectly! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card with that pretty image and papers

    Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.