Thursday 8 August 2024

Best Friends

 Good evening,

We had a new challenge start yesterday over at I Love Promarkers. My blog post is late due to having a funeral to attend - second one this year :(.

Anyway, here is my card:


I coloured the Polkadoodles image with Promarkers and then fussy cut it out. I then added Country Companions stickers and a peel-off sentiment.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
SimonSaysMonday - Happy Birthday
MMM #231 Colouring mediums
AudSentiments #316 Alcohol Inks
dragonflydreams - favourite things (I love Country Companions)

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.