Wednesday 26 February 2020

Stitches for luck

Hi there,

I have made one of my finished cross stitch designs up into a picture for a work colleague who is leaving us tomorrow to go back to her old job. I wanted to give her something to remember us with that was a bit different to the usual.

The stitching was pretty much the correct size for the frame already so I simply added some bows (to go with the banner) and some flowers.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
613AvenueCreate #230 Banners and Bows
notjustcards - Anything Goes
MTTC #426 No digis

Thanks for taking the time to hop along to my blog,

Hugz Tinz

4 comments:

  1. We appreciate you linking to MTTC but the full theme for this current fortnight is "rubber/clear stamps--no digis allowed". Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooops so sorry. I obviously saw half the brief and thought it would fit! My apologies

      Delete
    2. That's okay. The blog owner went in and edited the posting to make the theme font size larger and bolder to help the topic stand out. Hope you participate in the new challenge starting tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful cross stitching and a very thoughtful gift.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.