Saturday 22 February 2020

Birthday tiger

Hi guys,

We have a new challenge for you today at Creative Moments, with an optional theme of 'For the girls'. I do usually play the theme, but I needed a males birthday card, so unfortunately this one is for the boys :O.

My image is from Morgan's Art World, who is the sponsor this time. Please do check out the challenge blog to see the DT creations this time and the prize images on offer (I am on the other team :D).


I printed the image and trimmed to size. I then used distress inks in Evergreen Bough and Scattered Straw to make a blended panel. I then added a die-cut sentiment panel to this.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
SUYP #51 Furrything Goes
AYLI - Fav animal and why - My favourite animal has always been the cat. I love their wild nature and their aloofness, as though they have never forgotten that they were once worshipped.
MMM #116 Critters
TIOT - Go green or recycle something


Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tiger - he's lovely.
    I love the way you used the small squares of colour co-ordinated paper around the sentiment. Nice idea.
    Thank you for joining our Go Green/Recycle challenge at Try it on Tuesday. Have a great weekend!
    Cath x
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some dad is very lucky, because this is a beautiful tiger, a lovely card, and great glitter, too. It's perfect for Try it on Tuesday's latest challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A FUR-bulous card. Great to see one of our 'big kitties' coming to play and I really love your green panel :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and that image is lovely,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lovely card for your Dad and what a wonderful tiger image. Love how you've highlighted the sentiment.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.