Saturday 1 February 2020

No image

Hey guys,

Our new challenge starts today at MAWTT and the theme is 'No Image' chosen by Christine. This means that we want to see the sentiment as the focal point of your creations.


I used a stencil to dab gold ink through in a cherry blossom design, and then heat embossed with Heat It Up gold embossing powder. Then I simply added an Anita's foiled sentiment to the front. As this is on a pink base card it has made a very feminine creation.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
notjustcards - anything goes
SimonSaysWednesday - Anything Goes
catchthebug - Anything Goes

I thought I would also share with you all my Raspberry Fusilli recipe (as the raspberries were home grown). Cook 175g fusilli pasta in a pan of water with a little salt. While the pasta is cooking squash approximately 225g raspberries through a sieve to create a thick juice in another pan.

Add 2tbsp caster sugar and mix well over a low heat until it makes a thick syrup liquid (approx. 5 mins). Stir in 1tbsp lemon juice and set aside.
Add the remaining raspberries to the pasta and stir through before transferring into a serving dish.
Pour 3tbsp raspberry liqueur into the sauce and mix together until very smooth before drizzling over the pasta.



Thanks for looking all,

Hugz Tinz

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful sentiment and love the stencilled leaves-I love raspberries and pasta but not sure about together?
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creations are both interesting! I'd love to try that pasta! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug Challenges. Julie O, Bugaboo Stamps DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant card. So glad you shared over at Catch the bug. (your raspberry dish look yummy)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for playing along with our latest challenge! I love your project!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.