Wednesday 5 February 2020

Love is in the air @ I Love Promarkers

Hi guys,

Challenge #403 starts today at I Love Promarkers and this time the optional theme really does have to be love/wedding (we are in the month of love after all). Our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps   and I am using Love Blocks Love Conquers All for my card.

I coloured the image using my Letraset Aquamarkers for a change. I don't use these very often at all. I then used Distress inks on the base card, using Squeezed Lemonade, Scattered Straw and Carved Pumpkin. I was using the colour wheel to really make the accents pop against the blue wash of the sky. To finish I added an orange butterfly and flower.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Catchthebug - Anything Goes
TIOT - Share the love
dragonflydreams - It's a love thing
DigiDoodleStudio #24 It's a love thing

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and lovely colours, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So striking with the beautiful contrasting colours :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours do pop. It's a beautifully designed card.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card

    Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very bright and colourful. Thank you for entering our Challenge at Dragonfly Dreams https://http://dragonflydreamschallenges.blogspot.com/
    Regards
    Mel DT
    https://melgeecrafts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is really lovely. Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Doodle Studios challenge. Best of luck! Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card, the colouring is lovely.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday,
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and vibrant style using this lovely silhouette. Thanks for joining our challenge at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Doodle Studios Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card and I like that pop of orange
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Studios Challenges
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.