Saturday 29 February 2020

Popping mouse!

Hi guys,

I have a fun but small card to share with you today.




The image was from a shop bought card and I simply fussy cut it out as I thought it was fun! I used a 3x3" card blank. I added button stickers to the corners and then adhesive pearls for the champagne bubbles, before using a sentiment embellishment to finish.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
DaringCardmakers - Take a flying leap
ColorMyHeart #383 Tic-tac-toe (Diagonal top left to bottom right - also using the greens)
MMM #116 Critters
TIOT - Go green or recycle something
AnimalFriends #83 Mouse

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

12 comments:

  1. Cute card! Thanks for joining Color My Heart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet - thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable. Your precious little mouse you recycled is both adorable and perfect for Try it on Tuesday's latest recycle challenge. It also goes perfectly with the Go Green, too. This card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute critter card! I really love your sweet little mouse. Thank you for playing in my critter challenge at Make My Monday and hope you play with us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great recycling, the mouse is so cute he needed to be seen again. thank you for sharing your card with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! What a nice recycle! I really think that cute mouse is worth a second use. Thanks for joining us at try It on Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is such a cute image! I love the champagne bubbles you added to your fun card.
    Thanks for sharing it with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ein wundervolles Werk.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable image and love all the random spread of your embellishments...fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that you repurposed the mouse!! Such a sweet card! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun card, Tina! Your cute recycled mouse is having a good time with the cork. Great embellishments, too. Thank you for playing along with us at Color My Heart Color Dare #383.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.