Friday 7 February 2020

Some more Love over at Creative Moments

Yup we have a love themed challenge over at Creative Moments - getting you all in the mood for Valentines Day of course :). As always you can choose to play anything goes instead.

I have used Love Heart from our sponsor All Dressed Up.
I have used this as a page in my wedding album. I coloured the image using promarker pens (Aquamarkers actually), and then die-cut using X-cut nesting dies. I also die-cut some green foiled hearts and made a flower shape behind the image.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
CraftyCalender - Die-cuts/punches
Digi Doodle Studio #24 It's a love thing
MMM #115 I heart you
SimplyLessisMore #412 Less
CASology #361 Sweetheart

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tinz I couldn't upload your photo of your card because it's not my account but the link has been added :))) thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge and good luck! hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your linked your blog, Tinz, and not the specific post, but I am glad to see your card.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Calendar. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project! Thanks for joining our challenge at Make My Monday.
    Crafty hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sweet, colored details in the focal point heart! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely page to your album. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.