Thursday 4 July 2019

Stars and Stripes for 4th July

So, as the new challenge is starting today, the 4th of July, Jenny has chosen Stars and Stripes as her theme over at MAWTT. And here is what I have created:

I used a pre-cut card base and then a star nesting circles die set - I believe this was from Creative Dies. I cut the middle circle on a pale aqua paper, and the inner circle and star on darker striped paper. I used the darker paper and the largest circle on the inside of the card (difficult to see in this picture though). I then added some peel-offs to make it a much more romantic card.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Addicted to CAS #162 Wedding (not sure if it counts as CAS because of the pre-cut edge?)
intaas #61 Stars/Stripes
CCM #237 Dies or punches
Daring Cardmakers #108 Cut it up
Simon Says Wednesday - Stars/Stripes

I would also like to share my Roses with you. This first one is to the right of my door (coming out);

And this second one is to the left and is not doing as well at all!

I have also started sanding back my chair (and making a complete mess in the process haha)
Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

5 comments:

  1. What a unique Wedding card. An interesting combination of stars and stripes and a wedding theme. It's a wonderful card, though it really does not adhere to the definition of CAS which you can find on our blog. Thanks so much for sharing at Addicted to CAS though, and we hope you come back and play with us again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wedding card and love the border die
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and what a terrific border die, so glad you shared with us at Crafty Cardmakers!
    Happy Crafting
    Hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. An interesting card with a beautiful border! Thanks for playing along at ATCAS wedding challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Cardmakers challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.