Saturday 20 July 2019

Celebration of life

Hi guys,

I bought some Kraft cards the other day and decided to try using one of them. I wanted a CAS design - and this is what I created:

So I stamped the sentiment into the centre of the card, and simply added some birthday stickers - very CAS indeed.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
notjustcards - Anything Goes
SimplyLessisMoore #400 Small images (the stickers are quite small)
sweetstampin' - you've got to have friends

And I have this little photo to share with you of Doris looking very guilty haha (it is the radish that she is eating and it self-seeded so is for her to eat anyway but that look!).

Thanks for looking,

hugz Tinz

3 comments:

  1. Perfectly CAS with the clear focal point (the centered sentiment) and with the complementary sticker elements. Well done and I love the kraft! Thank you for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Tinz, those stickers are perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Less is More. Love Doris too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful.. Thank you so much for your entry at Not Just Cards..
    DT Archana Sehgal
    Archu's Art World

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.