Saturday 6 July 2019

Foxy collage

Hi Guys,

I have made a postcard to share with you today - not sure what it will be used for mind you haha.
I printed the foxes out quite a while ago and I cannot remember where they came from now! However they were pre-coloured. I fussy cut them and layered them alongside some matching blue die-cuts of flowers and balloon, to make a bit of a collage.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
CCM #237 Dies or punches

Here is a Dino update @ 47 hours for this one - total of 220hrs almost.

And a local bee swarm! First time I have ever seen one.


Here is a little clip of them going into the hive!


Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

6 comments:

  1. Great fun postcard love the cute foxes -beautiful cross stitching-you must have so much patience!That is one Bee swarm !
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lisa! Your foxy collage is just fantastic! Thanks for sharing about the bees! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creations today Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute. Beautiful design and colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this month. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fox collage! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Cardmakers this time, hope to see you again.
    Jo x
    Dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very glad you joined us this week at Crafting By Designs. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Crafting By Designs Team Member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.