Wednesday 10 July 2019

For the girls @ I Love Promarkers

Hi there,

Yup it is time for a new challenge over at I Love Promarkers and the optional twist this time is - One for the Girls.

Here is my contribution using Words from an Angel Mother from our sponsor Bugaboo Stamps  :

I made a card base using a pale blue card to match my angels wings. I coloured the angel with the following Promarkers: Magenta, Metallic Gold, Sunkissed Pink, Sandstone, Duck Egg, RubyPastel Yellow and Burnt Sienna. I then stuck this to my card base using washi tape.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
CraftyCatz #469 Make it pretty
CatchtheBug - Anything Goes
dragonflydreams - Things with wings

Thanks for looking and here are some baby photos to make you smile.








Hugz Tinz

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. On I love this Tinz! Also love those adorable cygnets. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card. Thanks for playing along with us at Dragonfly Dreams. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card. Thanks for sharing over at Catch the bug.. (sorry I am late on commenting.. computer issues)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.