Tuesday 30 July 2019

Flagged Butterflies

Hi guys,

I have made a pretty postcard using the colours of the British flag and butterflies.

I used a patterned blue card for the base. I then added a card butterfly and a felt butterfly to the top corners, and some white flowers to the bottom. I added a sentiment to the centre and then red rhinestones to the centres of the flowers and the centre of the butterfly.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create #223 Use your countries flag colours
dragonflydreams - Things with wings
alphabetchallenge - I for Insect
SundayPostcardArt - Butterfly Wings

I am also shaving my hair to raise money for Bumblebee Conservation Trust (and the hair is going to the Princess Trust). I have a just giving link here if anybody is interested :)


Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

2 comments:

  1. bright sky blue summer flowers and butterflies, great make, thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.