Thursday 18 July 2019

Splish Splash @ MAWTT

We have a new challenge starting over at MAWTT. It is a great theme for these hot summer days - Splish. Splash - so water based creations to keep us all cool and hydrated :)

I added a bright pink doily to a white card base. I die-cut the splash (which was free with a magazine earlier this year) using some blue patterned paper I had in my stash. I added the main splash to the centre of the doily, and then the middly to the bottom corner as a puddle. The sentiment was stamped using blue pretty colour ink and the stamps that came with the die.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Allsorts #528 CAS
Simply Less is Moore #399 Celebrations
Addicted to Stamps #176 CAS summer card


Please pop over to the blog and see what the rest of Team A have created for your inspiration - and do link your creations up so we can see what you have made.

Hugz Tinz

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tinz and I have never seen this die before, fab, xxx
    THANK you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever I like your thinking. Fab CAS card and just perfect for the challenge. zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely project! Thank you for sharing with Allsorts in our challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun birthday card. Thanks for playing with us at Less Is More.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun CAS card and love the die-cut splash
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.