Wednesday 24 July 2019

Christmas Time @ I Love Promarkers

Hi guys,

Sorry I forgot it was Wednesday - been so busy with work lately that I think I need to go and re-find my brain, screw my head back on and turn the switch on and off again lol.

Anyway, it is July...so we have a Christmas in July optional theme for you over at I Love Promarkers. Our sponsor is Digi Doodle Studios. And I have used ChristmasMorning  to create my card.

I used a pre-printed base card to make my scene (it has snowflakes all over the back), and coloured my image with Promarkers. I then just cut around the image so that the background of the card came through in places. Finally I added two foiled sentiments.

Promarkers used - Sandstone, Pastel Pink, Eggnog, Orchid, Duck Egg, Winter Berry, Soft Green, Emerald, Crimson, Walnut, Cool Grey 4.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
ABC Christmas - N for No Peeking
CraftyCalendar - Christmas in July
SOS #400 Christmas in July
AYLI - Fav bird or beast - My favourite animal for Christmas is the deer because they are so sweet, and the bird has to be the humble Robin, as everybody likes to see their lovely red chest in the dull midwinter :)
CraftingbyDesigns - Get Ready for Christmas
CRAFT #522 Christmas
CraftyCatz #471 Christmas in July

Don't forget - it is currently the Big Butterfly Count here in the UK - get outside and spend 15 minutes seeing what butterflies are in the area! Here is a lovely large white for you all.
Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

5 comments:

  1. An adorable image and card thank you for joining in at Crafty Calendar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card Tinz. Nice to see butterflies but we do get those in Spain, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so adorable, your little critters are so sweet and I love that holographic sentiment.
    Thank you for sharing at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
    Hugs.
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely card, thanks for joining the AYLI birds or beasts challenge
    Anne x

    Thanks for the info on the butterfly count too - not heard about that

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.