Tuesday 29 August 2023

Owl in Orange

 Hi guys,

I have another card to share with you - this time a mini 3x3" one.



I stamped the image using spiced pumpkin distress ink. I then used a marker pen to colour the stamp for the sentiment (from the same pack, which was free with a magazine). I then used the marker to draw round parts of the image stamp.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Polkadoodles wk34

SOS #504 Welcome to the jungle

SimplyLessisMoore #490 Orange

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

3 comments:

  1. What a hoot!! An adorable little 3x3!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for playing along with our "Welcome to the Jungle" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash challenges!! -Deb Horst, DT #SOS504

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun card Tinz!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at LIM Challenge. Have a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owls are OWLWAYS a good idea, imo! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (wild animal!)STASH with us this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.