Tuesday 1 August 2023

Embossed for summer

 Hi all,

Our new challenge at MAWTT (Moving Along With The Times) is to use embossing of any form on your creation.


I inked up an embossing folder and ran a 6x4 piece of card through this, and then inked the edged that were not embossed. All ink is Distress Inks. I then stamped a butterfly and sentiment onto a scalloped square piece of card, followed by heat embossing. I then layered another two scalloped squares behind this first onto the card base.

I would like to enter this postcard into the following challenges:
AYLI - Gingham or Florals - when embossing a background I prefer to use my floral embossing folders as I feel they are more versatile
ATCAS #243 Shapes
ThePaperPlayers - Tic-tac-toe = Flowers/Green/Embossing

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

5 comments:

  1. So much wonderful texture on your card. I love the mix of patterns and shapes. So glad you shared this with us at Addicted to CAS and The Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tinz,
    such a very lovely card and a great design also.
    I see you have used both types of embossing on this well done for combining both on it.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fab Tinz. great use of emboss folder, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the embossed panel and beautiful embossed butterfly
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great combinations of patterns and shapes on your card. Love the effect with the inked embossing folder. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS - although I think this isn't really clean and simple.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.