Monday 14 August 2023

No line colouring

 Hi everybody,

We have a new challenge over at Creative Moments, with the optional theme of 'No Line Colouring'. Of course you are always welcome to play Anything Goes. Pop over to the blog to see what you could win, and also take a look at the design team creations.


I coloured the image using chameleon pens. I then added this to a grey panel and layered onto a base card that I had already covered with a patterned paper from my stash. I simply added a die-cut sentiment and a cat sticker to finish.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
SUYP #91 Furrything Goes
allsorts 741/2 All creatures great and small


4 comments:

  1. Very effective colouring, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts and following the All Creatures option.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely coloring. Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great design and you did fantastic with the no line coloring. Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!! Love the addition of the sweet little kitty sticker!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.