Wednesday 9 August 2023

Lavender and Lace

Good evening,

We have a new challenge started today over at I Love Promarkers with the optional theme of lavender and lace.


I coloured the image with a mix of chameleon pens and promarkers, in shades of purple (lavender). I used a lavender base card and inked a lacey stencil on the edges, using Shaded Lilac distress ink. I used a die-cut that has a lacey effect on the top of the image panel and then added this to the card base. I added the sentiment to the base and then edged the image panel with lace.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
PFP 702 Dies/punches (die-cut edging and sentiment)
inkspirational 295 Use Stencils
craftycalendar - Anything Goes

I also thought I would share the eggsac my girl decided to produce, even though she has never been mated!


I also thought I would share my pretty poppy.



Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

7 comments:

  1. Awww...she's so cute! A lovely card featuring an adorable image, lavender, lace and, of course, stenciling. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational.
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I love the cute image. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute image and terrific layering with the lacy paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely flower and sweet card. Looks fabby! Thanks for joining us over at PFM this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very sweet card. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Love the lacy edges. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card Tinz as are your poppies. I cant comment from my tablet so dont get over as much as I would like, xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.